If you're looking for a versatile yarn that can handle just about anything, Tahoma from Abstract Fiber is your perfect match. This DK weight yarn is three-ply for added strength and durability, and has a good amount of twist that makes it perfect for everything from sweaters to shawls.
Tahoma is made from 100% superwash merino wool, so it's soft and bouncy, and comes in a beautiful range of hand-dyed colors. Whether you want something bright and fun or more subdued and classic, there's a Tahoma shade that's perfect for you.
So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on some Tahoma and start your next project today!
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino
- Weight: DK
- Yardage/Meters: 280 yards (256 meters)
- Skein weight: 113 grams (4 ounces)
- Gauge: 5.5 to 6.6 sts = 1 inch
- Recommended needle size: US 4 - 5 or 3.5 - 3.75mm
- Recommended hook size: 3.5mm (E) - 4mm (G)
- Care: Machine Wash
We use USPS for most of our shipping and currently ship to US addresses only.
Physical items will contribute to the dollar amount needed for free shipping (currently $150).
Bulky and odd-shaped items will always incur shipping charges.