What's better than creating something special? Creating something special you can wear! Use this beginner-friendly DIY hand embroidery kit to create your own pair of mini prickly pear cactus, mushroom, or flower earrings. This easy to follow kit will walk you through how to transfer a design, create the radial satin stitch, seed stitch, French knot, long and short satin stitch, and running stitch, as well as finish the embroidery in the earring setting.
- Peach and blue speckled cotton fabric
- Beechwood embroidery hoop
- Embroidery needle
- Full skeins of DMC thread
- Transfer pen
- 3 pairs of stainless steal dangle earring settings in gold or silver
- Printed instructions & pattern stencils
We use USPS for most of our shipping and currently ship to US addresses only.
Physical items will contribute to the dollar amount needed for free shipping (currently $150).
Bulky and odd-shaped items will always incur shipping charges.
Enter code SHPR23 in the contact form