Stitch groovy checkerboard daisies! Have fun learning beginner-friendly embroidery stitches and basics while creating a retro design with this beginner-friendly embroidery kit from fiber artist Melissa Galbraith of MCreativeJ.
This hand embroidery kit is great for new stitchers who want to learn how to prep fabric for stitching, an easy design transfer method, splitting thread, threading the needle, and knotting thread, as well as the satin stitch, back stitch, radial satin stitch, and French knots.
- KIT INCLUDES -
• Materials for one embroidery
• Cream cotton fabric
• 4-inch beechwood embroidery hoop
• Full skeins of DMC embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Water soluble transfer pattern
• Backing materials
• Directions on how to stitch the pattern and recommended stitches
• Directions on how to finish the embroidery to display like a picture frame
We use USPS for most of our shipping and currently ship to US addresses only.
Physical items will contribute to the dollar amount needed for free shipping (currently $150).
Bulky and odd-shaped items will always incur shipping charges.
Enter code SHPR23 in the contact form