How to Embroider by The National Needlearts Association (TNNA) is the perfect guide for anyone who wants to learn the basics of this beautiful and rewarding art form. This comprehensive book covers all the essential techniques, from choosing the right materials to creating your own designs. With clear step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations, you'll be embroidering like a pro in no time!
Here are just a few of the things you'll learn in this book:
- The different types of embroidery stitches and how to use them
- How to choose the right fabric and thread for your project
- How to transfer a design to your fabric
- How to embroider basic shapes and patterns
- How to add dimension and texture to your embroidery
- How to finish your embroidery project
We use USPS for most of our shipping and currently ship to US addresses only.
Physical items will contribute to the dollar amount needed for free shipping (currently $150).
Bulky and odd-shaped items will always incur shipping charges.