Looking for a chunky yarn that's tough as nails? Look no further than Tough Love from Love Fest Fibers. This super chunky yarn is hand-felted in Nepal from pure New Zealand wool, and it's tough enough to stand up to whatever you throw at it.
Whether you're looking to make a rug, pouf, pet bed, basket, or even a macrame project, Tough Love is the perfect choice. It's also great for weaving projects. And because each ball of yarn takes 3-4 hours to create, you know you're getting a high-quality product that's made with care.
Not only is Tough Love durable and versatile, but it also helps provide vital job opportunities for skilled women artisans in Nepal. So when you choose Tough Love, you're not only getting a great product - you're also helping to make a difference in the world.
- Content: 100% New Zealand wool
- Weight: Jumbo
- Yardage/Meters: 50 yd
- Ball weight: 1.5 - 2 pounds per ball
- Recommended needle size: US Size 50 (25mm)
- Recommended hook size: US Size U (25mm)
- Care: Hand wash cold and air dry (the beauty of Tough Love is that it is already felt so won’t felt when washed). May be dry cleaned
We use USPS for most of our shipping and currently ship to US addresses only.
Physical items will contribute to the dollar amount needed for free shipping (currently $150).
Bulky and odd-shaped items will always incur shipping charges.
Enter code SHPR23 in the contact form.