This yarn is spun from the finest merino wool, bred for generations by ranchers in Northern Uruguay. The softness and squish of this yarn is simply unparalleled. A delicate lace-weight single, it blocks like a dream and creates a fabric that is the very definition of comfort. Great for: Lace, shawls, scarves, lightweight garments. Works well double-stranded for accessories, garments, and colorwork! Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Content: 100% Baby Merino Wool
- Weight: Lace
- Yardage/Meters: 470 yards (430 meters)
- Skein weight: 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Gauge: 32.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 2 - 2.75 mm
- Recommended hook size: US B-1 to E4 or 2,0-3,5 mm
- Care: Hand Wash, cold water
Photos and Description from Malabrigoyarn.com
We use USPS for most of our shipping and currently ship to US addresses only.
Physical items will contribute to the dollar amount needed for free shipping (currently $150).
Bulky and odd-shaped items will always incur shipping charges.
Enter code SHPR23 in the contact form.