Looking for a soft, lightweight sock yarn that comes in a range of semi-solid and watercolor multi colorways? Then check out Malabrigo Sock! This luxurious merino yarn is treated to make it machine washable for easy care, making it ideal for a variety of projects like lace, shawls, scarves, garments, baby and child items, gloves, and of course socks! Plus, each bag is a different dye lot so you’re guaranteed to get a unique finished product. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball. So don’t wait any longer – start your next project with Malabrigo Sock today!
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Light Fingering
- Yardage/Meters: 440 yards (402 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 32.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 1 - 3 or 2.25 - 3.25mm
- Recommended hook size: US B-1 to E-4 or 2.25-3.5 mm
- Care: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble.
Photos from malabrigoyarn.com
We use USPS for most of our shipping and currently ship to US addresses only.
Physical items will contribute to the dollar amount needed for free shipping (currently $150).
Bulky and odd-shaped items will always incur shipping charges.