Looking for a yarn that's soft, strong, and washable? Look no further than Rios from Malabrigo! This 4-ply yarn is perfect for a variety of projects, from garments to housewares to toys. The plies help resist pilling and the washability makes it great for frequently-worn items. Plus, the super soft merino wool is perfect for next-to-the-skin wear. Rios comes in an array of watercolor-multi, semi-solid, and variegated colorways, so you're sure to find the perfect shade for your project. Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Worsted
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 6 - 8 or 4 - 5mm
- Recommended hook size US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Care: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble
We use USPS for most of our shipping and currently ship to US addresses only.
Physical items will contribute to the dollar amount needed for free shipping (currently $150).
Bulky and odd-shaped items will always incur shipping charges.