If you're looking for a thinner, more versatile yarn than Tough Love, consider Tough Love Tiny from Love Fest Fibers. This skinny, yet strong and resilient yarn is perfect for macrame, weaving, and even knit or crocheted projects like table mats or rugs. Each ball of Tough Love Tiny is hand-felted by a team of skilled artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Not only is Tough Love Tiny perfect for your next project, but it also helps provide vital job opportunities to Love Fest's team of women artisans who face ongoing development challenges. So go ahead and add a little tough love to your life with this amazing yarn!
- Content: 100% New Zealand wool
- Weight: Jumbo
- Yardage/Meters: 25 yd
- Ball weight: 7 - 9 oz per ball
- Recommended needle size: 15-19mm
- Recommended hook size: 15-19mm
- Care: Hand wash cold and air dry (the beauty of Tough Love Tiny is that it is already felt so won’t felt when washed). May be dry cleaned. Avoid direct sunlight to keep colors happy!
We use USPS for most of our shipping and currently ship to US addresses only.
Physical items will contribute to the dollar amount needed for free shipping (currently $150).
Bulky and odd-shaped items will always incur shipping charges.