Wearing an item made of Silkpaca is like wearing a cloud! This yarn is 70% baby alpaca and 30% silk, which makes it 100% luscious. Soft, silky, with just a bit of a halo. Despite being a thin yarn, it is plied and sturdy- perfect for lace projects and very special objects that are sure to become precious heirlooms.
Great for: Lace, shawls, scarves, diaphanous garments
- Content: 70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Silk
- Weight: Lace
- Yardage/Meters: 420 yards (384 meters)
- Skein weight: 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Recommended needle size: US 3 - 8 or 3.25 - 5mm
- Recommended hook size: US B-1 to E4 or 2,0-3,5 mm
- Care: Hand wash, cold water
We use USPS for most of our shipping and currently ship to US addresses only.
Physical items will contribute to the dollar amount needed for free shipping (currently $150).
Bulky and odd-shaped items will always incur shipping charges.
Enter code SHPR23 in the contact form.